Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gone Girl -- lots of mystery and suspense

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn 

If you've been waiting to read the perfect mystery suspense thriller, this book's for you! It's a New York Times Bestseller, and I can definitely see why. A woman disappears on the morning of her fifth wedding anniversary, and it's looking increasingly like the husband did it--or did he? Lots of psychological insight by the author as she weaves this tale. The characters are well-thought out and very believable. All the details have been considered and put deftly into place. I'm currently listening to the audiobook (great narrators, by the way) and am fascinated with the story. I can't wait to hear what happens next--each time I have to leave it to get back to real life :) I recommend this one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment